General Information and Application
Wrap Clamps offer the same leak repair features of the Snap Clamp with the extra assurance of 360° gasket coverage. Specific sizes are available for I.P.S. steel or copper .A gridded gasket design and “cushion lugs” make them ideal for older pitted pipe that has worn thin over the years.
- Body: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.316 is commanly used for sea water or in salty water with NBR rubber is recommended.
- Bolts: 8.8 Quality Steel Bolts.
- Nuts: 8.8 Quality Steel Bolts.
- Lugs(Connection element):GGG40 Ducile Iron
- Armor: 304 or 316 Stainless Steel vulcanized and recessed into the gasket to ensure uniform compression against the pipe.
|RUBBER GASKETS AVAILABLE|
The workingpressure a repairclamp can withhold depends on a number of variables, for instance; diameter in combination with the ,used material and type of leakage**. In general, we can say following:
Hot Water / Steam and
|Gas, Water, Oil and Several chemicals||Very Hot water, almost all chemicals.||Gas, Dirinking Water|
|Temperature||-40º +130º||-40º +130º||-25º +220º||-40º +130º|
|*For different special request please contact us.|
|*One Bolt Snap Clamp|
|*Two Bolts Snap Clamps|